When it comes to choosing a publisher for your research the options can seem vast and endless. At Springer Nature we aim to give you the best publishing experience throughout every step of your research career. Starting from your first journal article to your fifth book, your research has a spot in one of our many brands that cover the breadth of disciplines and fields in the scientific publishing world.
1- We’re made up of eight distinct and unique brands that each have their own identity that fits in within the larger Springer Nature umbrella.
- Springer: A leading STM, humanities and social sciences publisher
- Nature Research: A portfolio of best in kind journals
- BMC: Dedicated to open research, BMC publishes over 290 quality peer-reviewed journals in Biology, Clinical Medicine and Health
- Palgrave Macmillan: A tradition of excellence in professional, humanities and social science publishing
- Apress: Publishes more than 2,500 IT titles across computer sciences, geared towards programmers and developers
- Scientific American: The longest continuously published magazine in the U.S. bringing its readers unique insights about developments in science and technology for more than 170 years
- Adis: Support a global audience working in the pharmaceutical and biotech industry; medical research, practice and teaching; drug regulation and reimbursement; and adjacent markets such as finance and consulting
- J.B. Metzler: Metzler’s German book program includes literature and media sciences, philosophy, linguistics, music and history
2- Each year SpringerLink adds more than 12,000 new eBooks, 3,000 new protocols and over 300,000 journal articles with content added daily.
3- Nature.com has over 500,000 visitors per day with access to a combination of research articles and the latest updates from science news.
4- BioMed central has been publishing their large portfolio of peer-reviewed open access journals for over 15-years.
5- Our e-Book collection is the largest collection of scholarly science, technology and medicine (STM) and humanities & social sciences (HSS) titles available today with more than 275,000 books.
Get started on your publishing journey with our journal suggester >>
If you’re writing a book, get started by learning more about our publication offerings>>